agency Victoria-Travel Moscow tour operator - package group and individual trips to Russia guide services
“Victoria-Travel” is a Russian Inbound Tour Operator and
Destination Management company serving markets worldwide.
St. Petersburg
Golden Ring
River Cruises
Hunting & Fishing

General information

What is a Russian visa?
A visa to the Russian Federation is a document permitting to stay in Russia for a specific period of time. A visa lists entry/exit dates, your vital information, passport details, and short information about inviting party. Visas are issued with specific limitations regarding purpose of visit, length of stay, validity of visa, etc. Please note that your Russian visa is an exit permit just like it is an entry permit. If you lose it or stay over your designated departure date, leaving the country could cause you some troubles.

I want to apply for Russian visa. What should I start with?
First of all, you need to choose the type of a Russian visa (tourist or business) you would like to obtain.

I am planning only one short visit. The purpose of my traveling is sightseeing. What kind of visa do I need?
You need a tourist visa. Please note that a tourist visa is most often issued for a period for up to 30 days. This allows either one entry or double entry to Russia.

What is the difference between a tourist visa and a business visa?
Tourist visa is issued for travelers visiting Russia on tourism purposes. Business visas can be used both in business and tourism purposes. A tourist visa is valid for no longer than 4 weeks. A business visa can be valid for up to 12 months. Another difference between these types of visa is a visa processing time. It takes more time to process a business visa than a tourist one.

I would like to apply for a tourist or a business visa. Do I still need an invitation?
Yes, invitation letters are required for both types of visa. Our travel agencie can provide you with tourist or business invitations.

Formalities While in Russia

Do I need to register my visa when arriving to Russia?
Yes. You have to register your visa with the Russian Department of Visas and registrations (UVIR) within 72 hours of arrival. Failure to register a visa may lead to detention by the Russian police, fines and other inconveniences.

Where can I register my visa?
If you are staying at a hotel, the hotel will register your visa. If you are staying at a private place, your visa sponsor should register your visa. Please note that if you are going to stay in Russia less than 3 days there is no need to register your visa.
I want to stay in Russia longer, so I would like to extend my tourist visa. Can I do it?
Unfortunately, generally the Russian visas cannot be extended. It can be prolonged only in case of missing your flight, accident, serious illness, and seat unavailability in case of an open-date ticket. In all the cases your visa can be extended only for up to 2 weeks.

© “Victoria-Travel”. All right reserved Design by “